More often than not there is a single answer of why you do not get up, take action and pursue your dreams. It’s simple and can be found at the root of virtually any excuse.
In order to go beyond self-doubt and stagnation, consider this- when you understand and believe in your universal consciousness, the essence that connects you to all the Universe, even the same Divine Intelligence that is at the center of it all. When you understand your true self, you have access to that spark of Infinite Reality, and your temporary self, which was conditioned by outside limited possibilities.
By believing in your Oneness, and identifying it within yourself, you have created a point of concentration for your Universal Consciousness; you realize you are not alone and are guided by Divine Intelligence.
The most effective way to get to your core being with an open heart and mind that will give you the ability to step up and take action… In fact, it is the key to your action filled life.
Combined with mediation, here are 5 ways to put that consciousness into motion.
- Your thoughts create your life. This means while in meditation, set yourself up with thoughts that reflect your Higher Mind.
- During, before and after mediation continue to remind yourself of your true nature. Knowing who you are and your relationship to the Universal Consciousness is the way to remove your self-doubt.
- Know that when you consistently practicing mediation in your life- you are living in your Oneness. You are not alone. In fact, everything you put into motion has the power of the Divine Intelligence.
- Constantly visualize you own mind working through your Higher Mind, which you have found in meditation. I know this had been said a handful of times already. However, this is vital to understanding and feeling your mind unfold to its true form.
- When that good that you have sought out comes into your life, thank and give credit to your Universal Consciousness. Always redirect your thoughts through your Consciousness, this will help you stay in that spiritual pocket.
Throughout this article, we have discussed how to put action into your meditation and create action through mediation. If there is one way I hope you walk away with, here it is: Always remember the Divine Intelligence within you, which is the same Universal Consciousness that is around you. By living with that knowledge, you hold the key to creating so much beauty in the world; simply, know your true-self.