Pineal Gland – the Key to True Enlightenment
Whenever people look around they feel the presence of energy in the earth, they wonder how to harness this energy to get to the true stage of enlightenment – a stage that allows a person to be completely conscious of the environment, intuitive and self-aware. The key to true spiritual awareness is simple. One has to improve his or her pineal gland function.
How does the Pineal Gland influence Enlightenment?
The mystics of old referred to the pineal gland as the mind’s eye, the third eye, the all-seeing eye and the Ajna chakra. They called it the mind’s eye because the pineal gland is found at the very center of the brain. The pineal gland got all its other names because it is linked to spirituality and true enlightenment.
Like our eyes, the pineal gland has a light receptor that allows it to receive light from the sun, moon, and stars. The third eye then processes this light as celestial energy and links it to the body’s own chakra. A person whose internal energy has been linked to the energy of the earth can see beyond the physical realm into the spirituality of the universe.
In addition to heightening awareness, the pineal gland is responsible for producing the hormones melatonin and serotonin. Melatonin regulates how much and how well a person sleeps. It also slows the aging process in a person’s body. Serotonin influences the hunger, thirst and sexual desire of an individual.
For the pineal gland to function as it is supposed to, it requires adequate blood flow and CSF. Some substances, such as synthetic calcium and synthetic fluoride, hinder the proper function of the gland. Lack of proper functioning of the gland leads to confusion, delusion, depression and negative emotions like envy and jealousy. There is need to detoxify and activate the pineal gland to eliminate these negative energies.
Improving Pineal Gland Function
People use different methods to improve their pineal gland function. Some effective therapies individuals could use to do this are:
• Meditation: Meditation allows a person to center his or her full attention on the third eye. By doing so, such a person can open up his or her mind through a series of techniques, devotion and positive attitude. Common meditation styles used to center the third eye chakra include Khichari Mudra and crystal head meditation
• Kundalini yoga: this type of yoga enables a person to center his or her cosmic energy from the base of the spine, through the spine and into the pineal gland
• Food: trading processed foods and fluoride-treated water for whole foods and natural spring water reduces calcification. The pineal gland works better with less calcification. Fasting also allows a person to detoxify and activate the pineal gland by detoxifying the entire body
• Light: sleeping in complete darkness allows the melatonin in the body to regulate your circadian rhythm. Similarly, gazing at the sun (evening or morning), moon and stars shines light on your third eye thereby activating it
• Vibration: sound influences the way we feel. One could activate the pineal gland by synchronizing brainwave music and the gland’s pulses. Harmony between the two pulses opens up the all-seeing eye (You can find therapeutic brainwave music at The Unexplainable Store)
In conclusion, improving the pineal gland function could make a person happier and more at peace with himself or herself. All it takes is few minutes each day to be in touch with the elements.