Some people wonder, “Why Sleep?”
Sleep makes us feel better. We feel more alert, more energetic, happier, and better able to function following a good sleep. Sleep helps keep us healthy. It plays an important role in immune function, metabolism, memory, learning, and many other vital functions.
Sleep allows the body to repair and rejuvenate itself. In recent years, research has shown that many of the major restorative functions in the body like muscle growth, tissue repair, protein synthesis, and growth hormone release occur mostly, or in some cases only, during sleep.
Why Self-Hypnosis for Restful Sleep?
- A number of advanced hypnosis technologies are employed for delivering best results
- Both direct and indirect suggestion is interwoven into each session to maximize its effectiveness for the broadest range of listeners.
- The flow of speech and background music is paced specifically to induce relaxation and hypnosis, and facilitate transition into restful sleep.
- The music background tracks were specially written for this subject, and are keyed to tones known to produce relaxation and drowsiness.
- Four visualization patterns that help inducing sleep.
Four hypnosis tracks are included. Each track can be repeated as desired, used independently, or arranged in whatever sequence as desired.
1. Progressive Relaxation – A gradual, progressive relaxation as a precursor to sleep
2. Releasing Busy Mind - For when the conscious mind is having trouble letting go of ideas
3. Forgiving Mind - For when the conscious mind is angry or upset about something
4. Sleep Now - Direct and indirect hypnotic suggestion for deep and restful sleep
In addition, to help you relax, sleep better, we also include below sessions as a free gift with each purchase:
- White Noise with Theta-Wave
- Pink Noise with Theta-Wave
Sweet Dreams, Dear all.
Please note this is not an alternative to medical treatment.*